Monday 22 December 2014

1st turning point of my life...!!!

In everyone’s life, there comes a point when they have to make some decisions. The decision which can change their entire life, the decision which makes them believe more in themselves & the decision which takes them to their destiny.

I also had some break-point into my life where I had to think whether to go with the old custom/ rituals or to listen to your own heart which was filled with new energy, thoughts & was willing to see a new world.

The story starts when I was in 7th std. The school was having no higher class afterwards. So it was the time to get into a new school. I was so much excited but other side; I was bothered. Why???

Because of an argument which took place at my home. The argument was choosing between girls’ high school and a private co-ed school. Private schools will be costly- it was my mom’s view.
Government high school was nearby so will be comfortable in going and coming.
No monthly payment tension, no boy’s tension and etc…. ;)

I got disappointed thinking that why so much of concerns.

Being a girl , can’t I go to the school which is far, the school which is having co-ed policy? It was obvious that private schools fees are much higher than govt. school. My brother was studying a private school.
We both sisters’ fees were lesser than his fees. But since he was a boy, he has the right to study in a good and costly CBSE school. Is it so???

I couldn't compromise with my education. 9th and 10th are the classes which drives you towards your interests and career later.

But I was unable to make a decision too because
1. Being the eldest child, I was aware of my family conditions. I could not force my parents.
2. My whole career was going to depend on these 2-3 years of my school life.

I went through a very hard time. Took one whole night to rethink the situation and my career was on the top in the priority list. Finally I told my father, I want to get into a private school.

My parents had left with no choices. Seeing my desire, they decided that whatever the expenses will be, if she wants to study, let her.

Finally I, along with my sister got admission in a private school and it began happily... :)


2 comments:

  1. yes bandana,this is very common in places like us.but if u have desire u can reach glories.

    ReplyDelete